Centre for Foot and Ankle Surgery
We run clinics in Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre, Parkway East Medical Centre and Farrer Park Medical Centre. The Centre for Foot & Ankle Surgery is a one-stop center that caters to the growing number of patients presenting with unique foot and ankle problems in Singapore and the region.
We offer a coordinated and specialized care that centers on a multi-disciplinary approach involving highly trained specialist surgeons, sports physicians, podiatrists, orthotists and physiotherapists.
Patients will have access to the latest and most innovative techniques for the management of their foot and ankle problems. The most appropriate surgical reconstructive techniques and non-surgical modalities will be applied to achieve the best outcome for our patients.
We provide comprehensive treatment for various foot and ankle disorders. Some of these conditions include:
- Sports injuries, ankle ligament injuries, repeated ankle sprains
- Cartilage defects (OCD) and ankle impingement disorders (using arthroscopic keyhole surgery)
- Tendinopathies including plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis and tibialis posterior tendinitis
- Forefoot deformity correction (Bunions and lesser toe deformities)
- Foot pain (metatarsalgia)
- Diabetic foot ulcers, neuropathic joints and wound management
- Foot and ankle fractures (calcaneum, talus, tarsal & metatarsal fractures)
- Correction of flatfeet and high arched feet
- Post traumatic deformity correction
- Ankle Arthritis including Total Ankle Replacement and osteotomies
- Pediatric foot and ankle conditions
The Centre for Foot & Ankle Surgery is well-poised to be a leading provider of a very specialized service for the local and international population.
This web site is designed to provide information for patients, families and physicians about what we do in the diagnosis and treatment of orthopaedic injuries and arthritis. You will find information on normal joints, arthritis, total joint replacement, sports medicine, osteporosis, and commonly asked questions on general orthopaedics. We hope that you will take your time to browse through the pages to enlighten yourself as well as to prepare yourself for your forthcoming surgery.
Please do not hesitate to email us any questions regarding your orthopaedic condition. We promise to reply to your questions as soon as possible.